The Eclipse P328 OEM Board tracks more signals for the most robust low-power, multi-frequency, multi-GNSS solution from Hemisphere.
Hemisphere GNSS Eclipse™ P328 OEM Positioning Board
The Eclipse P328 OEM Board is a robust, multi-frequency, multi-GNSS, all signals receiver board that includes Hemisphere’s new and innovative hardware platform.
The Eclipse P328 simultaneously tracks all satellite signals including GPS, GLONASS P-code, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS.
- Excels in virtually every environment where high-accuracy GNSS receivers can be used
- Hemisphere GNSS’s ROX Format, RTCM, CMR, CMR+ and many RTK source compatibility
- Atlas L-band corrections providing position accuracy down to 2 cm RMS
- Tracer™ technology operates with RTK accuracies when RTK corrections fail.
- Best-in-class RTK performance with Athena™ GNSS engine
- Serial, USB, Ethernet and CAN connectivity
|Signals Received:||GPS L1CA/L1P/L1C/L2P/L2C/L5
GLONASS G1/G2, P1/P2
BeiDou,B1/B2/B3 GALILEO E1BC/E5a/E5b
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||100 mm x 60 mm x 10 mm|
|Connectors (power/data):||24-pin header (male) with 2 mm pitch
16-pin header (male) with 2 mm pitch
|Connectors (antenna):||MCX-female, straight|
|Operating temperature:||-40C to +85C|
|Communication ports:||1 USB (OTG with future FW upgrade), 3 full duplex (1 3.3 V CMOS, 1 3.3VCMOS with flow control, 1 RS-232 with flow control)
Ethernet 10/100Mbps, 2 CAN (NMEA2000, ISO 11783)
The Hemisphere Eclipse™ P328 OEM Board can be ordered from Blue planet Geomatics. Please contact us using the Request Pricing form for additional information.