Helping you develop sophisticated machine control and navigation solutions in a complex world full of dynamic environments, the Vega 60 is one of Hemisphere’s most advanced GNSS heading and positioning boards.
The Vega 60 uses dual antenna ports to create a series of additional capabilities, including fast, high-accuracy heading over short baselines, RTK positioning, onboard Atlas L-band, RTK-enabled heave, low-power consumption, and precise timing.
- Extremely accurate heading with long baselines
- Available multi-frequency position, dual-frequency heading supporting GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS, IRNSS, and L band
- Atlas L band capable to 4 cm RMS
- Athena GNSS engine providing best-in-class RTK performance
- Excellent coasting performance
- 5 cm RMS RTK-enabled heave accuracy
- Strong multipath rejection and Cygnus interference mitigation
- New multi-axis gyro and tilt sensor for reliable coverage during short GNSS outages
Vega 60 offers scalable positioning and field upgradability with all Hemisphere software and service options. Utilize the same multi-constellation GNSS solutions in either single frequency mode or employ the complete performance and fast RTK initialization times over long distances with multi-frequency signals. High accuracy L band positioning from meter to sub decimeter levels is available via Atlas correction service.
Ease of Migration
Leverage the Vega 60’s industry-standard 46 by 71mm form factors with a 60-pin connector or easy upgradeability from other manufacturers’ modules.