The extremely rugged Juniper Systems Allegro 2 is the must have system for your everyday data collection needs.
Juniper Systems Allegro 2
The extremely rugged Juniper Systems Allegro 2 is the must have system for your everyday data collection needs. The Allegro 2 has the new Overtime Technology battery, for long-lasting power (more than 20 hours per charge) eliminating the worry of a dying battery, and it operates at this high performance even in the coldest temperatures (-30 C to +60 C). This rugged certified system is waterproof and dustproof with a new and improved touchscreen that is completely scratch-resistant. This revolutionary screen showcases a modern technology called Sun-to-Shade, which is a high-visibility display (that is now 20% larger than the all previous Allegro systems), is extremely easy to view in both glaring sunlight and shady conditions.
If you have ever experienced difficulties typing on data collection systems due to the small buttons or perhaps while wearing gloves, you will be pleased to know that Allegro has addressed the problem. This new system offers a complete QWERTY & numeric keyboard, carefully designed to accommodate large, glove-friendly buttons, thereby allowing for faster and more efficient data entry.
To maintain Juniper’s high standard of data collection systems, the Allegro 2 has also added a complete new digital aspect to make this system the Swiss army knife of data systems. The Allegro 2 now includes a new camera and video with enhanced Bluetooth & Wi-Fi, and other great options for integrated GNSS & 3.75G cell modem.
- 5MP resolution with autofocus and LED Illuminator + video capture
- Juniper Geotagging: Embed and emboss photo with date, time, heading and GPS position
- Intelligent Li-Ion battery 3.7VDC @ 10600mAh, 38.7Whr (charges in 2 to 4 hours)
- Bluetooth wireless technology, 2.1 +EDR, Class 1.5, range greater than 100 feet (30 m)
- Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n with extended range
- Active viewing area: 107 mm
- TFT VGA(640×480) Landscape Display
- Strong chemical resistance and chemically-strengthened glass
- Projected capacitive touch interface
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS/SBAS receiver
- Accuracy: SBAS 2 meters; autonomous: 5 meters
|Size, Standard models:||138 mm x 256 mm x 40 mm|
|Weight:||908 g, with battery|
|Storage temperature:||-30 C to +70 C|
|Operating Temperature:||-30 C to +60 C, Note: Bluetooth wireless technology is rated to -20 C|
|Shockproof:||Multiple drops from 4 (1.2 m) onto concrete|
|Operating System and Software||Microsoft Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5.3|