TALLYMATICS Inc., a division of Tallysman Wireless and a company known for its high-precision geolocation solutions and apparatus, is pleased to unveil its newest Smart Antenna: the TW5390 Smart Antenna. It features IP-Network and L-Band Augmentation Service capability, achieved through the combination of Tallysman’s advanced GNSS antenna technology and the precise u-Blox F9R GNSS receiver and DS9 L-Band receiver modules. The TW5390 Smart Antenna provides a PPP-RTK augmentation service, achieving an accuracy of less than 6 cm, eliminating all the complexities of GNSS design. Its RS-485 interface allows for transmission of NMEA formatted PPP-RTK corrected coordinates, ensuring high-quality results.
This feature-rich GNSS receiver offers simultaneous dual-band coverage for GPS, Galileo, Glonass and Beidou leveraging Tallysman Accutenna technology for superior multi-path rejection and Low Noise Amplifier. Additionally, Tallysman’s eXtended Filtering (XF) technology prevents saturation from nearby RF signals such as LTE and Ligado. The tight measured phase center offset and low axial ratio enable accurate and precise positioning. The device has the capability to decode PointPerfect and SPARTN formatted augmentation packets and comes with IP-Network and L-Band augmentation communication channels. It features a built-in Inertial Measurement Unit for UDR and ADR, providing fast convergence time (40 seconds (PPP_RTK)) and < 6cm accuracy. It has an IP69K package and RS-485 transceivers. To simplify integration, Tallymatics SDK is provided, which includes computer interface, TruPrecision software, and 60 days of free PointPerfect service.
- Simultaneous dual-band coverage for GPS, Galileo, Glonass and Beidou
- Superior multi-path rejection with Tallysman Accutenna technology
- Low Noise Amplifier
- Tallysman’s eXtended Filtering (XF) technology mitigates saturation from nearby RF signals (targeting LTE and Ligado)
- Tight measured phase center offset and low axial ratio enabling accurate and precise positioning.
- Direct decoding of PointPerfect, SPARTN formatted augmentation packets (u-Blox specific)
- IP-Network and L-Band augmentation communications channels
- Built-in Inertial Measurement Unit for UDR and ADR
- Fast convergence time (40 seconds (PPP_RTK)) < 6cm accuracy
- IP69K package
- RS-485 transceivers
- Tallymatics SDK available with computer interface, TruPrecision software and 60 days of free PointPerfect service
- 5m, 15m, and 25m cable lengths.
Product Data Sheet
The TW5390 Smart Antenna from Tallymatic is available at Blue Planet Geomatics. Please don’t hesitate to send us your questions by completing the Request Pricing form.