Equipped with anti-jam technology, the Tallysman AJ977XF triple-band GNSS antenna is ideal for all mission-critical positioning, navigation and timing applications.
Providing clean and pure GNSS signals in a noisy RF world, Tallysman’s AJ977XF Triple Band GNSS Antenna with anti-jam technology is designed to mitigate the interference and jamming of signals broadcast from near ground-based transmitters. Thanks to Tallysman’s custom XF filtering, all existing signals as well as new Ligado and LTE signals are mitigated for optimal performance.
The AJ977XF utilizes a novel stacked antenna phased array that creates a null, of typically 20 dB attenuation, in the antenna’s radiation pattern from the horizon to an elevation angle of approximately 15 degrees. The null in the radiation pattern strongly mitigates in-band and out-of-band signals. For example, the AJ977XF will continue to function in the presence of a ground-level 600-watt jamming signal 100 metres or greater away from the antenna. In addition to the null in the radiation pattern, the antenna’s OP1dB (compression point) is 15 dBm which strongly protects the antenna’s LNA from saturating.
- GPS L1/L2/L5
- GLONASS G1/G2/G3
- Galileo E1/E5ab
- BeiDou B1/B2ab
- And in the region of operation, satellite-based augmentation systems (SBAS): WAAS (North America), EGNOS (Europe), MSAS (Japan), or GAGAN (India).
40 dB typ.
Housed in a through-hole mount, weatherproof (IP67) enclosure, the AJ977XF can be connected by L-bracket or pipe mounts are available for permanent installations.
- Mission-critical global positioning
- Timing applications
- Law enforcement and public safety
- Great axial ratio (1.0 dB typ.)
- Low LNA noise (2.5 dB typ.)
- High-rejection XF Filtering
- High-gain LNA (40 dB typ.)
- Low current (26 mA typ.)
- Wide voltage input range (2.5 to 16 VDC)
- ESD circuit protection (15 kV)
- IP67 weather-proof housing
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- 20dB attenuation at 0-15° Elevation.
Benefits of the Tallysman AJ977XF
- Operates under ground-based jamming
- Circular polarisation throughout the full bandwidth
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Excellent out-of-band signal rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for noisy RF environments
The Tallysman AJ977XF antenna is ideal for all mission-critical positioning, navigation and timing applications.
Contact Blue Planet Geomatics for product pricing, available options, questions, lead times or technical support.