The Tallysman SSL990XF Extended-Filter Housed Full-Band GNSS Low-Profile Antenna is the the smallest and lightest full-band, precision GNSS antenna on the market.
The smallest and lightest full-band, precision GNSS antenna on the market, Tallysman’s SSL990XF Extended-Filter Housed Full-Band GNSS Low-Profile Antenna is the latest tool in your communications toolkit.
Designed for precision positioning, the patent-pending SSL990XF low-profile cross dipole antenna with parasitic resonators covers a wide range of frequency bands, including the GPS/QZSS-L1/L2/L5, QZSS-L6, GLONASS-G1/G2/G3, Galileo-E1/E5a/E5b/E6, BeiDou-B1/B2/B2a/B3, and NavIC-L5. The SSL990XF also covers the satellite-based augmentation system (SBAS) available in the region of operation, as well as L-band correction services.
The antenna element of the Tallysman SSL990XF provides 67 MHz of signal bandwidth supporting the entire upper GNSS band and L-Band corrections (1539 – 1606 MHz) and 136 MHz of the lower band signal bandwidth (1164 – 1300 MHz). The SSL990XF also comprises an axial ratio, which is a measure of how well the antenna captures the broadcast Right Hand Circular Polarized (RHCP) signal and mitigates the reflected LHCP signals.
- Autonomous unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- Precision GNSS positioning
- Precision land survey positioning
- Mission-critical GNSS timing
- Marine and avionics systems
- Very low noise preamp (2.5 dB typ.)
- Axial ratio (≤ 1.5 dB at zenith)
- High LNA gain (28 dB typ. | 35 dB typ.)
- Low current (25 mA typ. | 31 mA typ.)
- ESD circuit protection (15 kV)
- Invariant performance from 2.2 to 16 VDC
- REACH and RoHS compliant
- Extremely light (50 g)
- Excellent RH circular polarized signal reception
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Industrial temperature range
Contact Blue Planet Geomatics for product pricing, available options, questions, lead times or technical support.