The TW1017 by Tallysman Wireless is a small, high performance, low profile, embedded GPS L1 antenna, specially designed for industrial and military precision positioning and timing applications.
Tallysman TW1017 Compact Embedded Brickwall Filtered GPS L1 Antenna
The TW1017 features a high performance custom tuned ceramic patch element, a tight bandpass SAW filter and a very low noise amplifier (LNA). It covers the GPS L1 and SBAS (WAAS /EGNOS/MSAS) frequency band (1572.5 to 1578 MHz), and it offers great circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The TW1017 LNA gain is optimised to capture the LNA noise figure for OEM applications. A SAW pre-filter prevents saturation of the LNA by high signal levels associated with terrestrial L-Band interference.
Tallysman offers custom services to assist in integration of the OEM module into end user solution.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GPS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Very low noise LNA: 1 dB
- Great axial ratio: >4dB at Zenith
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 16 dB typ.
- Low current: 5 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide Supply voltage: fixed 2.7V to 10V
- Low Profile: 7.25mm
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
- TW1017 ‰ÛÒ GPS L1 antenna – 32-1015-x-yyyy (x = Connector type, yyyy = cable length in mm)