Designed to amplify all GNSS L1 frequencies, the Tallysman TW127 low-voltage amplifier is low cost, waterproof, and low noise. It’s easy to install, improves signal reception, enables extended cable runs, and allows you to avoid expensive low-loss cables.
Tallysman TW127 Amplifier
The durable TW127 amplifier features a two-stage LNA with a mid-section SAW filter. This allows longer cable runs without degradation of system sensitivity. The standard TW127 model offers low current consumption and DC pass through which allows both the antenna and the TW127 inline amplifier to be powered by the GNSS receiver without requiring additional hardware. A high current version of the amplifier is also available.
NOTE: Amplifiers are directional and must be installed in the orientation indicated on the product label.
- All L1 GNSS Signals
- Commercial, Industrial and Military Telematics Systems
- Wireless and Telecom Timing and Synchronization Applications
- Very low noise
- High-Rejection Mid-Section SAW filter
- Wide input voltage 3 to 10 Volts
- Nickel-plated brass, IP67 compliant housing
- Powered via antenna coax from receiver
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- Improves signal reception
- Enables extended cable runs
- Avoid installation of costly low-loss cable
- Fits in line with antenna cable
- No external DC power supply required
- Easy to install – mounting clamp included
|Nominal Gain:||25 dB +4/-0 dB typ.|
|Bandwidth:||1559 – 1610 MHz|
|Reverse Isolation:||>35 dB|
|Supply Current:||10 mA typ / 15 mA max|
Looking to order the Tallysman TW127 low voltage amplifier or have a question? Simply request a quote today and we’ll get back to you promptly.