The TW1320/TW1322 is a high performance OEM GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1575 to 1606 MHz). It features a patch element with 40% wider bandwidth than previously available in this format.
Tallysman TW1320/TW1322 Embedded GPS/GLONASS Antenna
The TW1320/TW1322 has a two stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA) with a mid-section SAW. An optional tight pre-filter is available with part number TW1322 to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
The built-in 35mm circular ground plane should ideally be augmented with a local system ground plane or reflecting surface (DC connection not required).
OEM antennas are easily detuned by the local environment. Tallysman offers custom tuning services for optimized integration into OEM end-user modules.
- Embedded OEM applications
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- 1dB bandwidth 1575MHz-1606MHz
- Very low noise LNA: 1 dB
- 4dB Axial Ratio @1590MHz, 8db over B/W
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 28dB TW1320, 26dB TW1322 typ.
- Low current: 10mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide Supply voltage: fixed 2.5V to 16V
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
- TW1320 ÛÒ OEM GPS/GLONASS antenna – 32-1320-XX-YYYY ZZ
- TW1322 ÛÒ Pre-filtered OEM GPS/GLONASS antenna – 32-1322-XX ÛÒYYYY ZZ
XX = Connector type, YYYY = cable length in mm, ZZ = customer tuning
There are no reviews yet.