The TW1430 by Tallysman Wireless is a high gain compact embedded GPS/GLONASS antenna covering the GPS L1, GLONASS G1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1574 to 1606 MHz).
Tallysman TW1430 GPS/GLONASS Antenna
The TW1430 is a higher gain version of Tallysman’s TW1421. It features a novel 25mm wideband patch element with dual-feeds that are summed in an 90′ hybrid and input to a two stage Low Noise Amplifier (LNA), with a mid-section SAW a second low noise gain stage.
- High Accuracy GPS & GLONASS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Compact Dual Feed Patch Element
- 1dB bandwidth 1575-1606 MHz
- Very low noise LNA: <1.25 dB
- <1.5 dB Axial Ratio @zenith over bandwidth
- LNA gain: 32 dB min.
- Wide Supply voltage: fixed 2.5V to 16V
- ESD circuit protection: 15KV
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Improved carrier phase linearity
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
|Signals:||L1 and SBAS (EGNOS/WAAS/MSAS)|
|Size (D x H):||35 mm x 7.25 mm|
|Axial ratio over full bandwidth:||<1.5 dB @zenith, ≤3.0 dB max|
|Antenna gain (with 100mm ground plane):||4.5 dBic|
|Noise figure:||≤1.25 dB typ.|
The Tallysman TW1430 GPS/GLONASS Antenna is available from Blue Planet Geomatics Geomatics. If you have any question, please fill out the Request Pricing form and send us a message.