The Tallysman TW1721/TW1722 is a compact wideband GNSS antenna that includes Tallyman’s Accutenna Technology which offers incredibly accurate circular reception for all upper L- band GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, and Galileo signals and associated augmentation signals. The TW1721/TW1722 is the right antenna for a range of applications, including avionics, law enforcement, military, precision agriculture, and construction.
Tallysman TW1721/1722 GNSS Antenna
The TW1721/TW1722 features a novel 25mm dual feed wideband patch element that, compared to competitors, provides a truly circularly polarized response, with a typical axial ratio of less than 2dB over the full bandwidth. This allows for a more linear carrier phase response and substantially improved multipath rejection for higher precision applications.
The TW1722 is the pre-filtered version of the TW1721. The pre-filter provides protection from strong near frequency or harmonic signals, such as LTE.
- High Accuracy BeiDou, Galileo, GPS & GLONASS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Accutenna Technology
- Smallest high accuracy OEM L1 antenna
- High rejection SAW filter
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB typ.
- Temperature compensating LNAs
Benefits Technical Specifications
- Great multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Improved carrier phase linearity
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
- Reliable performance
|Size (D x H):||35 mm x 7.25 mm|
|Shock:||50G Vertical Axis, 30G Other Axes|
|Filtered LNAFrequency Bandwidth||1559 MHz to 1606 MHz|
|Architecture:||Dual, Quadrature Feeds|
Looking to order the Tallysman TW1721/1722 GNSS antenna or have a question? Simply request a quote today and we’ll get back to you promptly.