The Tallysman TW2108 is an improved version of the TW2105 antenna. Electronically identical to the older model, the TW2108 has a larger PCB with drilled holes which is a more secure method of attaching the antenna. This antenna is versatile and can be used for a range of purposes, including high accuracy & mission critical GPS, precision agriculture, mining, construction, avionics, law enforcement, and military applications.
The TW2108 version of the antenna has a pre-filter to provide further protection from near frequencies.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical GPS
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Accutenna Technology
- Smallest high accuracy OEM L1 antenna
- High rejection SAW filter
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB typ.
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal reception
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Compact form factor
- RoHS compliant
| Size (D x H):
|| 56 mm x 7.8 mm
||-40 °C to 85 °C
||1575 +/- 10 MHz
||Dual, Quadrature Feeds
Looking to order the Tallysman TW2106/2108 antenna or have a question? Simply request a quote today and we’ll get back to you promptly.