The TW2410 Magnet Mount GPS/GLONASS Antenna by Tallysman Wireless is a professional grade GNSS antenna especially designed for precision industrial, agricultural and military applications.
Tallysman TW2410 Magnet Mount GPS/GLONASS Antenna
The TW2410 by Tallysman Wireless is a professional grade GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1574 to 1606 MHz). It is especially designed for precision industrial, agricultural and military applications and offers excellent circular polarized signal reception, multipath rejection and out of band signal rejection.
The TW2410 features a dual-feed wideband patch element, with a two stage Low Noise Amplifier, comprised of one input LNA per feed, a mid section SAW to filter the combined output, and a final output gain stage. This configuration provides excellent axial ratio that is constant across the full frequency band.
The TW2410 is housed in a compact, industrial-grade weather-proof, magnet mount enclosure, and comes with a bulkhead SMA female connector or with 5 metres of cable and a wide range of connector.
- High Accuracy & Mission Critical Global Positioning
- Precision Agriculture, Mining & Construction
- Military & Security
- Law Enforcement & Public Safety
- Fleet Management & Asset Tracking
- Great axial ratio: 1 typ., 3 dB max
- Low noise LNA: ≤1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- LNA gain: 25 dB typ.
- Low current: 12 mA typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 5.5 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- TW2410 ‰ÛÒ GPS/Glonass Antenna, 5 metre cable, SMA Male –
- TW2410 ‰ÛÒ GPS/Glonass Antenna, SMA female on housing –