The TW3101 by Tallysman Wireless is a precision grade, permanent mount GPS L1 antenna with no magnetic properties, specially designed to be used in close proximity with compass based instruments.
Tallysman TW3101 Non Magnetic GPS Antenna
The TW3101 features a custom high performance, dual-feed, wide band patch element. Its LNA configuration provides a LNA for each feed, a mid section high rejection SAW for the combined signal, followed by a final stage of LNA.
It provides å±10MHz bandwidth centred on 1575.42 MHz and covers all GPS L1, Galileo E1 and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) signals. It features great axial ratio over the entire frequency range (<3dB), excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multipath rejection and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW3101 is housed in a non-ferrous permanent mount industrial-grade weather-proof enclosure, and comes with a TNC Jack (female) connector.
- Inertial Navigation (IMU) Systems
- Compass based Systems
- Heading Reference Systems
- Military & Security
- Precision Tracking & Navigation
- Machine Control Systems
- Non magnetic composition
- Great axial ratio: 1dB typ., 3 dB max
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Low current: 14 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Weather proof housing: IP67
- No compass interference
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- TW3101 ‰ÛÒ Non Magnetic GPS L1 Antenna – 32-3101-0