The TW3130 by Tallysman Wireless is a professional grade, permanent mount GPS L1 antenna, specially designed for professional precision timing applications.
Tallysman TW3130 GPS Precision Timing Antenna
The TW3130 features a custom high performance, dual-feed, wide band patch element. Its LNA configuration provides a LNA for each feed, a mid section high rejection SAW for the combined signal, followed by a final stage of LNA. It provides å±10MHz bandwidth centred on 1575.42 MHz and covers all GPS L1, Galileo E1 and SBAS (WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS) signals. It features great axial ratio over the entire frequency range (<3dB), excellent circular polarized signal reception, great multipath rejection and out-of-band signal rejection.
The TW3130 is housed in a compact, industrial- grade weather-proof, domed shaped enclosure. Its radome is available in dark gray or white, it comes with a TNC female connector and a L-bracket for pole mount is available (P/N#23-0040-0).
- High Accuracy, Mission Critical GPS Timing
- Military & Security
- Network Timing and Synchronization
- Great axial ratio
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB
- High rejection SAW filter
- High gain: 30 dB typ.
- Low current: 10 mA typ.
- ESD circuit protection: 15 KV
- Wide voltage input range: +3.0 to 10 VDC
- Weather proof housing: IP67
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increase system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- TW3130 ‰ÛÒ GPS L1 antenna, Dark gray radome, TNC connector –
- TW3130 ‰ÛÒ GPS L1 antenna, White radome, TNC connector –