The TW3320/TW3322 by Tallysman Wireless is a high performance GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1575 to 1606 MHz).
Tallysman TW3320/TW3322 Wideband GPS/GLONASS Antenna
The Tallysman TW3320/3322 is a high performance GNSS antenna covering the GPS L1, GLONASS L1 and SBAS (WAAS, EGNOS & MSAS) frequency band (1575 to 1606 MHz). It features a patch element with 40% wider bandwidth than hitherto available in this format. Unlike its competitors, both GPS-L1 and GLONASS signals are included in the 1dB received power bandwidth.
The TW3320/TW3322 has a two stage Low Noise Amplifier with a mid-section SAW. An optional tight pre-filter is available with part number TW3322 to protect against saturation by high level sub-harmonics and L-Band signals.
The TW3320/3322 has a 19mm (3/4 Inch) though-hole mount white metal base, specifically designed for mobile installations, with an industrial-grade, IP67 compliant conical radome. The standard connector is a TNC Jack (female).
- Cost Sensitive Mission Critical Positioning
- Military and Security
- Fleet Management and Asset Tracking
- Low noise LNA: 1 dB typical (TW3320)
- High rejection mid-section SAW filter
- Available Pre-filter (TW3322)
- High gain: 28 dB typ.
- Wide voltage input range: 2.5 to 10 VDC
- IP67 weather proof housing
- Low Power: 9mA typ. at 2.3Vcc min.
- Bandwidth fully Includes GPS-L1 & GLONASS
- Excellent multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal to noise ratio
- Great out of band signal rejection
- Ideal for harsh environments
- RoHS compliant
- TW3320 ‰ÛÒ GPS/Glonass Antenna TNC Connector –
- TW3322 ‰ÛÒ GPS/Glonass Antenna TNC Connector –