The Tallysman TW3967 antenna is versatile, durable, and provides a host of benefits to the user, including superior multipath signal rejection, consistent response in all operating temperatures, an impressive signal-to-noise ratio. The TW3967 is ideal for a range of applications, including precision GPS positioning, network timing and synchronization, mission-critical GPS timing.
Tallysman TW3967 GNSS Antenna
Using Tallysman’s Accutenna technology, the TW3967 antenna provides triple band GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS G1/G2/G3, BeiDou B1/B2, Galileo E1/E5a+b plus L-band correction services coverage. The antenna features a precision-tuned, twin circular dual feed, stacked patch element. The signals from both orthogonal feeds are combined in a hybrid combiner, amplified in a wideband LNA, then band-split for narrow filtering in each band and further amplified prior to recombination at the output.
- Precision GPS position
- Triple Frequency RTK receivers
- Mission Critical GPS Timing
- Military & Security
- Network Timing and Synchronization
- Accutenna Technology
- Tight Phase Center Variation (PCV)
- Low noise LNA: 2.5dB typ.
- Temperature compensating LNAs
- Superior Multipath Rejection
Benefits Technical Specifications
- Ideal for triple band RTK surveying systems
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Great signal to noise ratio
- REACH and RoHS compliant
|Size (D x H):||60 mm x 14.9 mm|
|ESD Circuit Protection:||15 KV air discharge|
|Operating Temperature:||–40 °C to 85 °C|
Looking to order the Tallysman TW3967 GNSS antenna or have a question? Simply request a quote today and we’ll get back to you promptly.
There are no reviews yet.