The compact Trimble AV33 GNSS Antenna is designed for applications that require reliable and precise accuracy. Such applications include aerial, land and marine applications.
Trimble AV33 GNSS Antenna
The compact Trimble AV33 GNSS Antenna is designed for applications that require reliable and precise accuracy. Such applications include aerial, land and marine applications, especially portable applications that can be carried around by vehicles or human.
The 4-hole bulkhead mounting on the antenna allows it to be mounted and used in rugged environments. It can be mounted on an optional bracket, which can then be mounted on bolts, such as a single center 5/8 bolt or four perimeter bolts. This feature makes the antenna ideal for machine control systems that operate in rugged environments.
To protect its connection to the GNSS receiver against any environment, the TNC connector is located on the underside of the antenna. In addition, the Trimble AV33 GNSS Antenna has a small cross-sectional area that is very effective in minimizing wind loading, which is the impact of wind on the antenna. It can also reduce signal interference, such as interference caused by multipath, which happens when signals are reflected from surfaces like buildings, trees, or the ground.
- Compact design that is ideal for portable applications
- Support for most present and future GNSS receivers including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Compass
- High precision signal tracking
- Power consumption is very low
- Rugged bulkhead mounting
- UV resistant finish
- Built-in low noise amplifier
- High gain antenna (HGA) that facilitates precise targeting of signal
- Dimensions: 8.9cm (diameter) x 21cm (height)
- Weight: 0.2 KG
- Operating temperature: -55C to 85C
- Operating altitude: Less than or equal to 16,764 m (55,000 ft)
- Frequencies: 1551-1615MHz
Trimble is known for quality and this product is no exception. Trimble leads the industry in precision, technology and support. The Trimble AV33 GNSS antenna and the entire line of Trimble precision GNSS products + inertial products is now available through Blue Planet Geomatics. For more information, contact us through our Request Pricing form.