The Trimble AV34 GNSS Antenna's compact design makes it ideal for portable applications that can be carried around by vehicles or human. These applications include aerial, land and marine applications.
Trimble AV34 GNSS Antenna
The Trimble AV34 GNSS antenna supports signals that are reliable and precise. Furthermore, the antenna’s dual frequency feature increases its initialization speed as well as facilitates its ability to locate satellites available for positioning in any environment.
With its 4-hole bulkhead mounting, the Trimble AV34 GNSS antenna can be mounted on a vehicle or on a bracket (optional), which can be mounted on a single center 5/8 bolt or four perimeter bolts.
The TNC connector that connects the antenna to the GNSS receiver is located on the underside of the unit, shielding it from the environment. As a result, the antenna is ideal for machine control systems that operate in any environment, even in rugged environments.
In addition, the small cross-sectional area of the Trimble AV34 GNSS Antenna is very effective in minimizing wind loading, which refers to the impact of wind on the antenna. It can also reduces signal interference such as multipath, which happens when surfaces such as buildings, tress, or the ground cause signals to reflect.
- Compact design that is ideal for portable applications
- Dual frequency support: GPS and GLONASS L1/L2 signals
- Support for most present and future GNSS receivers including GPS, GLONASS, Galileo and Compass
- High precision signal tracking
- High gain antenna (HGA) that facilitates precise targeting of signal
- Power consumption is very low
- Rugged bulkhead mounting that can be mounted on bracket (optional)
- UV resistant finish
- Built-in low noise amplifier
- No need for external power
- Dimensions: 8.9cm (diameter) x 2.1cm (height)
- Weight: 0.213 KG
- Operating temperature: -55C to +85C
- Operating altitude : Less than or equal to 16,764 m (55,000 ft)
- Frequencies: 1565-1607MHz
Trimble is a trusted name among industry professionals. The company’s positioning technologies ensure accurate and reliable results. The Trimble AV34 GNSS Antenna is available to original equipment manufacturers (OEM) and system integrators.