The Trimble BD940-INS integrates the most recent high-precision inertial sensors on one module where your high-accuracy positions are produced in all kinds of environments. With the number of satellites above us continuously growing, the BD940-INS is can take advantage of new signals as they become available.
Trimble BD940-INS Receiver Board
The Trimble BD940-INS is designed for applications that require continuous centimetre accuracy in a manageable, compact package. By integrating inertial sensors on the same module, robust high-accuracy positions are produced in even the harshest environments. The GNSS components are fully shielded which helps ensure the high-quality signals are protected from the sources of EMI on the host platform.
- Trimble Maxwell 7 Technology
- Onboard high accuracy inertial sensor package integrated with GNSS for precise position and orientation
- 336 Channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- Trimble RTX and OmniSTAR Support
- EMI shielded module
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Flexible RS232, USB and Ethernet interfacing
- Centimetre level position accuracy
- Advanced RF Spectrum Monitoring
|Size(L x W x H):||60 mm x 67 mm x 15 mm|
|LNA Gain:||32.0 dB (Minimum Required)|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 C to 75 C|
To order the Trimble BD940-INS triple-frequency receiver or if you have any questions, simply request a quote today.