The Trimble BD992 is an incredibly accurate dual-antenna receiver that delivers precise heading and position information that is accurate down to the centimetre. The dual-antenna GNSS measurements help overcome common issues, like finding where the antenna is positioned relative to the vehicle or a specific object.
Trimble BD992 Receiver Board
The Trimple BD992 provides precise position and heading information from a single board. Compared to single-antenna GNSS options that often have trouble determining where the antenna is positioned relative to the vehicle and object of interest (especially when dynamics are low), the BD992 dual-antenna receiver overcomes these issues. And, best of all, the BD992 is economical and the right choice for your company’s bottom line.
- Trimble Maxwell 7 Technology
- Dual-antenna inputs for precise heading calculation
- 336 Channels for multi-constellation GNSS support
- OmniSTAR/RTX Support
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Flexible RS232, USB and Ethernet interfacing
- Centimeter level position accuracy
- Advanced RF Spectrum Monitoring
|Size(L x W x H):||100 mm x 60 mm x 11.6 mm|
|I/O Connector:||34-pin header|
|Connectors:||44-Pin Header (I/O), 2 x MMCX Receptacle|
|Operating Temperature:||-40 C to 75 C|
To order the Trimble BD992 Dual Antenna Receiver or if you have any questions, simply request a quote today.