The Trimble BX982 GNSS rugged receiver enclosure can be integrated easily into applications that require accurate heading and centimeter level positioning. It supports present signals such as GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS L1/L2, etc.
Trimble BX982 GNSS Enclosure
The Trimble BX982 GNSS Enclosure can be integrated easily into applications that require accurate heading and centimeter level positioning. It supports present signals such as GPS L1/L2/L5 and GLONASS L1/L2 as well as signals from the upcoming Galileo system for evaluation purposes.
The Trimble BX982 GNSS Enclsoure supports dual-antenna input, which eliminates the problem that sometimes occurs at low dynamics when single antenna GNSS systems cannot determine the location of the antenna relative to the object of interest. The two antennas of the Trimble BX982 determine the location of the object and send data to the processor on board, which then calculates the position based on the two sets of data.
The rugged enclosure protects the unit from harsh environment, allowing the Trimble BX982 GNSS receiver module to be used in any environment.
- Protected by rugged enclosure
- Designed for easy integration
- Easy-to-use software commands
- High speed data transfer through Ethernet connection
- Trimble low elevation tracking technology
- Support a wide range of network protocols, including HTTP, Dynamic DNS, NTP Server, Network link to Google Earth
- Dual-antenna input
- Support present and future signals: GPS L1/L2/L5, GLONASS L1/L2, SBAS L1/L5, Galileo L1/E5, QZSS L1/L2/L5
- Supports multiple web browsers (for control software)
- Fault Detection and Exclusion (FDE) support, Receiver Autonomous Integrity Monitoring (RAIM)
|Dimensions (L x W x H):||261 mm x 140 mm x 55 mm|
|Power:||9 V DC to 28 V DC|
|I/O connector:||D-sub DE9 and DA26|
|Operating temperature:||-40C to +70C|
Trimble is a trusted name among GNSS positioning industry professionals. It leads the industry and moves it forward with proven low-elevation tracking technology, improved RTK initialization and on-board multipath mitigation. The Trimble BX982 GNSS Enclosure is available in various configurations from L1 DGPS upwards. For more information, contact us through our Request Pricing form.
There are no reviews yet.