The BX992 is an incredibly accurate dual-antenna receiver that includes an integrated inertial navigation system and is powered by Trimble’s BD992-INS. Housed in a rugged case, the BX992 is able to operate in harsh environments while providing continuous centimetre accuracy.
Trimble BX992 GNSS Receiver
The Trimble BX992 dual-antenna receiver incorporates Trimble’s industry-leading expertise in both GNSS and inertial technologies. The receiver integrates inertial sensors on one module, so you get a receiver that provides incredibly accurate positions and orientations, in a small package with a flexible interface. Designed specifically for simple integration and outstanding dependability, customers will benefit from the available on-board Ethernet connectivity that provides high-speed data transfer and configuration using virtually any standard web browser.
- Trimble Maxwell 7 Technology
- Onboard high accuracy inertial sensor package integrated with GNSS for precise position and orientation
- 336 Channels per antenna for multi‑constellation GNSS support
- Trimble RTX and OmniSTAR Support
- Compact design for mobile applications
- Flexible RS232, USB and Ethernet interfacing
- Centimetre level position accuracy
- Advanced RF Spectrum Monitoring
- Rugged IP67 Enclosure
To order the BX992 dual-frequency receiver, or if you have any questions about Trimble products request a quote today.