Redesigned to support centimetre-level marine applications, the rugged Trimble GA810 GNSS antenna is a 100% humidity-proof thread mount antenna that is the ideal choice for any application in harsh environments. The optimal choice for dynamic applications requiring positioning and heading, the Trimble GA810 GNSS rover antenna is robust and delivers high performance. This low-multipath GPS antenna also prevents unwanted signal interference.
Trimble® GA810 GNSS Antennas
An ideal solution for critical applications where you need position and heading, the GA810 GNSS antenna can be used in the most rugged of environments thanks to the use of weather-resistant materials. It was specifically designed for land, marine or other vehicle applications that have an inbuilt magnetic mounting system.
Designed to offer full support for both present and near-future GNSS signals, the Trimble GA810 GNSS antenna offers outstanding GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, BeiDou, QZSS, IRNSS, OmniSTAR, Trimble RTX and SBAS and is the ideal choice when using the OmniSTAR G2 service.
Following a redesign, the Trimble GA810 GNSS antenna is designed to support high precision marine applications. It is equipped with a 100% humidity-proof enclosure and threaded mounting to protect from harsh environments commonly seen in marine applications.
One notable feature is the GA810’s resistance to multipaths. Caused by signals being reflected by different surfaces, the Trimble GA810 GNSS antenna resists unwanted signal interference or multipaths which can result in inaccurate measurements. The unit’s multiple constellation support expands the number of satellites available for positioning, especially in obstructed environments.
- Equipped with a mag switch to allow users to change between MSS wideband and narrowband
- Thread mount prevents rusting caused by salt and water in marine applications
- Superior performance – Offers quality signal tracking and high multipath rejection.
- 100% humidity-proof
- Comprehensive GNSS support, including GPS modernization signals, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS and IRNSS
- OmniSTAR and RTX Support
- Supports MSS narrowband and wideband
- Rugged design
- Comprehensive GNSS Tracking:
- GPS: L1, L2, L5
- GLONASS: L1, L2, L5
- Galileo: E1, E5a, E5b, E6
- BeiDou: B1, B2, B3
- QZSS: L1, L2, L5, L6, LEX
- IRNSS: L5
- SBAS: WAAS, EGNOS, GAGAN, and MSAS
- MSS: OmniSTAR, Trimble RTX
- Magnetic switch for narrowband and wideband
- Wideband mode: 1525 – 1614 MHz
- Narrowband mode: 1555 – 1608 MHz MTBF >150,000 hours
- Operating Temperature… –40 ºC to +70 ºC (–40 ºF to +158 ºF) Humidity
- 100% humidity-proof, fully sealed, IP67
- Shock and Vibration
- Tested and meets the following environmental standards:
- Shock …………………….. MIL-STD-810-F to survive a 2 m (6.56 ft) drop onto concrete
- Vibration …………………. MIL-STD-810-F on each axis
The Trimble GA810 GNSS Antenna is available through Blue Planet Geomatics. For more information, please contact us using the Request Pricing form.