The Trimble® GA830 GNSS Antenna is a general purpose GNSS rover antenna ideal for dynamic applications where position and heading are required. The GA810 offers excellent OmniSTAR (L-Band), GPS and GLONASS signal reception, making it ideal for use with the OmniSTAR G2 service as well as GPS/GLONASS positioning and heading applications.
Trimble® GA830 GNSS Antennas
Rugged, reliable and accurate, the Trimble GA830 is the ideal GNSS antenna for a range of marine-based applications. The antenna is optimized to track low satellites while delivering improved signals and noise ratios. The GA830 is ideal for marine vessels, construction barges, pile driving rigs, and similar marine vehicles and applications.
- Economical GNSS antenna for precision RTK marine applications
- Ruggedized housing for marine conditions
- Additional high rejection filtering 1614 – 1624 MHz to reduce interference from
- Iridium transmissions
- Capable of using free differential corrections from MSK Beacons and SBAS
- Recommended for best OmniSTAR and CenterPoint RTX reception
- Comprehensive GNSS support
- Robust low-elevation satellite tracking
Looking to order the Trimble GA830 GNSS antenna or have a question? Simply request a quote today and we’ll get back to you promptly.