The Trimble Zephyr Model 2 Geodetic Antenna is ideal for control work. It incorporates a large Trimble Stealth Ground Plane, which literally burns up multipath energy using technology similar to that used by Stealth aircraft to hide from radar.
Trimble Zephyr Model 3 Geodetic Antenna
The Trimble Zephyr Model 3 Geodetic Antenna guarantees precise and reliable measurements. It is ideal for base station applications and high multipath environments, which are environments that contain highly reflective surfaces.
The Trimble Zephyr Model 2 Geodetic Antenna is capable of tracking GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, OmniSTAR, and SBAS signals.
- Support a wide range of signals, including GLONASS, Galileo, OmniSTAR, and SBAS
- Ideal for base station applications
- Can withstand shock and vibration
- Capable of multipath reduction
- Low elevation satellite tracking
- Support sub-millimeter phase centre accuracy
- Support Signals: GPS L2C/L5, GLONASS, Galileo, OmniSTAR, and SBAS
- Dimension: 34.3cm (diameter) x 7.6cm (height)
- Weight: 1.36 kg
- Operating temperature: -40C to +70C
- Shock and vibration rating: MIL-STD-810-F
- Multipath mitigation: LHCP rejection and resistive ground plane
The Trimble Zephyr 2 geodetic antenna is available through Blue Planet Geomatics. For more information, contact us through our Request Pricing form.