The Trimble Zephyr Model 2 Rover Antenna breaks new ground in GNSS antenna technology, supporting both GPS and GLONASS signals.
Trimble Zephyr Model 3 Rover Antenna
The Trimble Zephyr Model 3 Rover Antenna is a breakthrough in GNSS antenna technology. It is lightweight and supports signals that include GPS, GLONASS, Galileo, OmniSTAR, and SBAS.
This compact antenna is designed for applications that require reliable and precise accuracy. The ProXRT receiver allows the Trimble Zephyr Model 2 Rover Antenna to deliver high accuracy.
- Support a wide range of signals, including GLONASS and Galileo
- Capable of multipath reduction
- Low elevation satellite tracking
- Fully sealed and humidity proof
- Support Signals: GPS L2C/L5, GLONASS, Galileo, OmniSTAR, and SBAS
- Dimension: 15.2cm (diameter) x 7.4cm (height)
- Weight: 0.59 kg
- Operating temperature: -40C to +70C
Trimble is known for quality and the Trimble Zephyr Model 2 Rover Antenna is no exception. Trimble leads the industry in precision, technology and support. The Trimble Zephyr series of antennas is available through Blue Planet Geomatics. For more information, contact us through our Request Pricing form.