Tallysman has just introduced its new AJ977XF, a triple Band GNSS Antenna with anti-jam technology to its industry-leading line of GNSS products. This antenna is ideal for all mission-critical positioning, navigation and timing applications.
Designed to mitigate the interference and jamming of signals broadcast from near ground-based transmitters, Tallysman’s custom XF filtering mitigates all existing signals as well as new Ligado and LTE signals for optimum performance.
As many new LTE bands have been activated, the radio frequency spectrum has become congested worldwide. The signals or harmonics of these can affect the proper operation of GNSS antennas and receivers. In North America, Ligado signals can have a significant impact on GNSS antennas supporting space-based L-band correction services. In addition, GNSS signals can also be affected by Inmarsat satellite communication and new LTE signals in Europe.
Thanks to the AJ977XF’s combination of a low elevation nulling radiation pattern and eXtended Filtering technologies, the Tallysman AJ977XF delivers a one-two punch to jamming and radio frequency noise.
Housed in a through-hole mount, weatherproof (IP67) enclosure, the AJ977XF can be connected by L-bracket or pipe mounts are available for permanent installations.
- Mission-critical global positioning
- Timing applications
- Law enforcement and public safety
- Great axial ratio (1.0 dB typ.)
- Low LNA noise (2.5 dB typ.)
- High-rejection XF Filtering
- High-gain LNA (40 dB typ.)
- Low current (26 mA typ.)
- Wide voltage input range (2.5 to 16 VDC)
- ESD circuit protection (15 kV)
- IP67 weather-proof housing
- RoHS and REACH compliant
- 20dB attenuation at 0-15° Elevation.
Benefits of the Tallysman AJ977XF
- Operates under ground-based jamming
- Circular polarisation throughout the full bandwidth
- Superior multipath signal rejection
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Excellent out-of-band signal rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Ideal for noisy RF environments