Tallysman SSL990XF Extended-Filter Housed Full-Band GNSS Low-Profile Antenna
Tallysman has just introduced the smallest and lightest full-band, precision GNSS antenna on the market.
The patent-pending SSL990XF, utilizes a derivative of Tallysman’s patented VeroStar antenna element to provide full GNSS + L-band corrections frequency coverage. Measuring a mere 63mm in diameter and 28mm tall, and weighing ~50 grams, it is one of the smallest and lightest housed full-band precision antennas on the market.
A full band antenna, the Tallysman SSL990XF supports (GPS/QZSS L1/L2/L5, QZSS L6, GLONASS G1/G2/G3, Galileo E1/E5ab/E6 and BeiDou B1/B2ab/B3) and L-Band correction services.
Housed in a weatherproof (IP67) enclosure, the Tallysman SSL990XF can be mounted using your choice of adhesive tape, or a mounting collar that comes with a waterproofing O-ring.
Recommended applications of the Tallysman SSL990XF Extended-Filter Housed Full-Band GNSS Low-Profile Antenna
- Autonomous unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs)
- Precision GNSS positioning
- Precision land survey positioning
- Mission-critical GNSS timing
- Marine and avionics systems
Tallysman SSL990XF Features:
- Very low noise preamp (2.5 dB typ.)
- Axial ratio (≤ 1.5 dB at zenith)
- High LNA gain (28 dB typ. | 35 dB typ.)
- Low current (25 mA typ. | 31 mA typ.)
- ESD circuit protection (15 kV)
- Invariant performance from 2.2 to 16 VDC
- REACH and RoHS compliant
Benefits of the Tallysman SSL990XF
- Extremely light (50 g)
- Excellent RH circular polarized signal reception
- Great multipath rejection
- Increased system accuracy
- Excellent signal-to-noise ratio
- Industrial temperature range
Learn more about the Tallysman SSL990XF here