The Hemisphere GNSS A222 smart antenna is the portable, affordable, and accurate GNSS receiver you’ve been looking for. Ideal for agriculture, GIS, mapping, and a range of other applications, the A222 delivers reliable 60 cm accuracy.
Focus on the job at hand with fast start-up and reacquisition times, 60 cm accuracy, and an easy-to-see LED status indicator for power, GNSS, and DGNSS. The durable enclosure houses both antenna and receiver. It can be powered through various sources, making the Hemisphere GNSS A222 smart antenna ideal for a variety of applications. Dual-Serial, CAN, and pulse output options make this DGNSS receiver compatible with almost any interface.
The A222 is supported by Hemisphere’s easy-to-use Atlas Portal, which empowers you to update firmware and enable functionality, including Atlas subscriptions for accuracies from meter to sub-decimeter levels.
- Atlas L-band corrections
- Exclusive Atlas Basic option available when other differential signals are not practical
- Provides GNSS + INS Solutions at 10Hz Update Frequency
- Scalable accuracy within a single product for different use cases
- Environment-proven enclosure for the most aggressive user scenarios
- Compact and ideal for portable and dynamic applications
Technical Specifications for the Hemisphere GNSS A222 Receiver
Size: 15.8 L x 15.8 W x 7.9 H (cm)
Weight: <1.05 kg
Input Voltage: 7-32 VDC with reverse polarity operation
Operating Temp Range: —40°C to +70°C
Looking For a Price?
Order by calling: 1.519.821.3661