A professional product built for years of trouble-free performance in demanding applications, the RRMS116 Rack Mount GPS/Galileo/GLONASS Splitter is designed to impress.
The RRMS116 – a ruggedized rack-mountable GPS splitter 2U with 16 ports- has been specifically engineered for the most challenging terrain, including the military and those environments susceptible to elevated ambient temperatures and those vulnerable to increased levels of shock and vibration.
This 1-input, 16-output rack-mounted signal divider withstands the most challenging conditions. Use it to split an active GPS roof antenna to (up to) 16 receivers / GPS L1 / L2 units or timing boards.
Built for military applications and environments where high reliability is required, you can count on uncompromising performance.
Benefits of the RRMS116 GPS Splitter
- Designed for easy installation & configuration
- Built for extreme mission environments
- Supports as many as 16 devices requiring GPS & timing
- Fits in any standard 19-inch rack mount
- Works well in EMI rich environment
Key features of the RRMS116 GPS Splitter
- Passes GPS, Galileo, and GLONASS L1/L2
- Size 2U
- Supports MIL-STD-704 or MIL-STD-1275 compliant 28 VDC power supply
- Designed to MIL-STD-810
- Low noise figure
- Standard Gain of 8 dB
- Excellent gain flatness Gain | L1 – L2 |< 3dB
- 19 x 8 x 3.5” housing
- 19 x 8 x 1.75 size available
- Several connector combinations available
- Designed to withstand shock and vibration
The RRMS116 splitter is available with custom gain and various Mil Power connectors. Contact Blue Planet Geomatics for product pricing, available options, questions, lead times or technical support.