110V Power Option, 0-30dB Variable Atten. / 9VDC Output Antenna Voltage / Standard 5″ hood with ecosorb / SMA connectors / Application: For contained signal testing / test bench applications”
GPS Source GPSRHL15 – GPS 5
Complete end-to-end testing of GPS systems must, by definition, include the application’s receiving antenna. GPS Repeaters are a viable option where potential interference issues are not a concern. When a GPS Repeater is not an option, a viable and cost effective solution is the GPS Source Antenna Hood. At a fraction of the cost of a full blown screen room or chamber, the GPS Source Antenna Hood (GPSRH) will supply your application’s receive antenna with the necessary GPS signals.
- Enclosed Environment, Eliminating the need for GPS Repeaters
- L1 and L1/L2 Versions Available
- Optional 0-30dB Variable Attenuation
- 5in. internal hood Diameter
- Standard Eccosorb å¨ SF 1.5 lining